This Legal Notice (hereinafter, “Legal Notice“) regulates access to and use of this Internet portal www.quartet.es (“website”).
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, we inform you that this website is owned by RAFAL GESTION S.L. . (hereinafter, “RAFAL GESTION S.L. ”), whose details are:
- NIF B-57339368, company registered in the Mercantile Register of Mallorca,
- Address: CALLE OMELADES Nº 1 1º Derecha 07012 Palma de Mallorca
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +34 971 422 831
ACCEPTANCE.- The navigation, as well as the simple access to the website and/or the mere use of the services offered through the same attributes the condition of user of said website (“User”) and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of the conditions included in this Legal Notice. RAFAL GESTION S.L. reserves the right to modify unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the clauses of this Legal Notice, as well as the configuration and, in general, any other content or service of its website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE.- The User expressly accepts that the use of the website is carried out in all cases under his/her sole and exclusive responsibility. The User undertakes to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. Likewise, it is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes for RAFAL GESTION S.L. or any third party.
In the use of the website, the User undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and/or rights of RAFAL GESTION S.L. and/or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the website, or that could prevent in any way, the normal use of the website, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment of RAFAL GESTION S.L. of other Users or any other Internet User (hardware and software).
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.- All industrial and intellectual property rights, as well as the information contained on the website (images, distinctive signs, graphic designs, source code, design, navigation structure, databases, and any other content that appears therein) are the exclusive property of RAFAL GESTION S.L. .
The names of other products, services and companies that appear on this website may be trademarks or other distinctive signs registered by their respective and legitimate owners, without it being understood that access or use of the website gives the user any right over the aforementioned trademarks and other registered distinctive signs.
In the context described above, the User is only authorised to view and obtain a temporary private copy of the contents for his or her exclusive personal and private use on his or her computer systems (software and hardware) and not to subsequently transfer them to third parties.
With the above exceptions, the User is expressly forbidden to reproduce, transform, distribute, publicly communicate, make available, extract, reuse, resend or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorised expressly and in writing by RAFAL GESTION S.L. . By way of example but not limited:
- The User is not authorised to use the information contained on the website for the purpose of developing activities of a commercial or professional nature (direct sale or with any other kind of commercial purpose as well as commercialising in any way said information).
- The User is not authorised to delete, evade, manipulate the copyright and other data identifying the rights of RAFAL GESTION S.L. , as well as any protection mechanisms.
- The User is not authorised to disassemble, decompile or invert the databases in which the information of the website is stored.
The unauthorised use of the information contained in this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the industrial and intellectual property rights of RAFAL GESTION S.L. , will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
LINKS.- This website may include links to third party sites, which have not been reviewed and are not subject to any control by RAFAL GESTION S.L. .
RAFAL GESTION S.L. shall not be liable in any case for the content of one of the links to third party websites, nor for the measures adopted regarding your privacy or for the treatment of your personal data.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.- RAFAL GESTION S.L. reserves the right to interrupt access to its website, as well as the provision of any or all of the content and/or services offered through the same at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, control, maintenance or any other reason.
Likewise, RAFAL GESTION S.L. shall not be liable directly or indirectly regarding:
- The reliability, availability or continuity of its website or the contents offered therein.
- The damages of any nature that may be caused to the User’s equipment by the use of the website, such as those that may be due to the presence of viruses or other elements on the website.
- The accuracy of the information contained on the website, in particular with regard to the publications in the “blog” section, which must be understood as the opinions of their authors.
- The use made by the User of the content of the website that may involve a violation of any type of national or international regulation, of intellectual or industrial property rights or any other right of third parties.
- Temporary service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in causes beyond the control of RAFAL GESTION S.L. , and / or are due to the wilful or negligent action of the User and / or are caused by force majeure.
Both access to the website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user.
MODIFICATIONS.- RAFAL GESTION S.L. reserves the right to modify, withdraw or suspend at any time and without prior notice any of the contents and/or services of the website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.- Any question related to the use of the present web site will be subject to the Spanish legislation, the Courts of Barcelona (Spain) being competent for the resolution of any questions that could derive from the provision of the services and/or contents of the web site as well as on the interpretation, application, fulfilment and/or non-fulfilment of what is here, unless a different jurisdiction is established by means of an imperative norm.
This Legal Notice of the website www.quartet.es is updated as of 20 May 2021.